OBDII Fuel and RPM Reader
Ctrack’s OBDII Fuel Reader provides real-time fuel economy data – assisting fleet operators, small and large, to manage their fuel related costs.
For the latest OBDII fuel and RPM brochure please click here.
Typically, fuel accounts for more than a quarter of all operating costs for light commercial vehicles and car fleets. By adding Ctrack’s OBDII Fuel Reader* to your vehicle tracking solution you will have access to important fuel consumption, carbon emissions and RPM information through Ctrack’s software applications – giving you the visibility and means to actively manage your fuel related costs. You are also able to compare fuel usage between vehicle types, drivers, departments and cost centres giving a more accurate view of your operations and consumption.
Ctrack’s OBDII Fuel Reader simply fits into the vehicle’s OBDII maintenance port and reads directly from the engine control unit.
* Requires compatible Ctrack iS series hardware.
- Complements driver behaviour solution for fuel savings
- Reduced maintenance costs through fuel efficient driving
Quick Return on Investment
- Immediate access to fuel consumption data
- Real returns within a short period
- Reads directly from the vehicle
- No reliance on manual calculations or estimations
- Fits into OBDII port
- Fully upgradeable over-the-air
Real-time Alert and Reporting
- Accessible via Ctrack’s internet tracking website
- Fuel economy (miles per gallon, kilometres per litre)
- Carbon emissions (CO2)