Ctrack Plug & Play system for quick and easy real-time tracking
The OBD Portable tracking solution connects quickly and easily to the OBD II diagnostic port of the vehicle. Every car sold in Australia since 2002 has a OBD2 port which is usually located under the steering wheel. The system provides quick and easy real-time tracking and also to capture telematics data that will not only provide a simple way of monitoring assets and protecting against misuse, but also enable companies to ensure they are being driven responsibly to help maximise return on investment value.
The tracking device provides complete visibility of assets with advanced track and trace functionality that can be viewed in real-time via a web-or server-based user interface or via the Mobi2 mobile application.
- Position and status (Ignition ON/OFF, Speeding, idling, etc) updates on the Ctrack Online website and Ctrack Mobi app every 60 seconds.
- Takes less than 30 seconds to install. Every car sold in Australia after 2003 has a OBD2 port. Call us to find out where the OBD2 port is located in your car.
- Driver Behaviour monitoring.
- Harsh Braking.
- Harsh Cornering.
- Harsh Acceleration.
- Harsh Bumps.
- Accident Alerts
- High G-force notifications. (SMS/Email)
- Rollover notifications. (SMS/Email)
- Optional Black Box Data recording.
- Geo-fence alerts.
- Notifications when vehicles enter / exit predefined areas.
- Maintenance / Servicing and Rego renewal alerts.
- Battery voltage monitoring - Alerts when voltage drops below a predefined value.
- Compact Design. Easy to install. Over 200000 fitted globally.
- ISO.9001 Quality Standards Approved.
- Access to Ctrack Mobi and Ctrack Online.
- Full suite of reports available showing vehicle movements, distances travelled and any events that have occurred.
- 7 year data storage.
Meanwhile, Ctrack Plug & Play provides a comprehensive suite of reports which can be previewed on screen, downloaded in Microsoft Excel / PDF or automatically scheduled on a regular basis.
The reports cover a wide variety of areas such as harsh driving, excessive idling, speed in relation to the speed limit of the road and alerts can be configured when an accident has occurred.
Ctrack Plug & Play is ideal for a range of applications where a hardwired tracking solution may not be suitable or due to the frequency of installation / de-installation would be both time and cost prohibitive.
This includes companies that operate short term rental vehicles which are upgraded in a regular basis; companies looking to monitor the performance of sub-contractors; companies with owner drivers to enable the device to be removed whilst vehicles are not in business use; and vehicle rental and leasing businesses looking to gain visibility over their fleets.
It provides an advanced track and trace functionality that can be viewed in real-time via a web- or server-based user interface or using Ctrack’s Mobi2 mobile application. As an OBD II-connected device, it can also access additional vehicle specific information from the onboard systems such as engine rpm, throttle position, engine load and temperature.
A comprehensive suite of reports can be previewed on screen, downloaded in Excel/PDF format or automatically scheduled on a regular basis. The reports cover a wide variety of areas such as harsh driving, excessive idling, speed in relation to the speed limit of the road and alerts that can be configured when an accident has occurred.
Suitable for a range of applications where a hard-wired tracking system may not be suitable or cost prohibitive, Plug & Play is ideal for companies that operate short-term rental vehicles which are upgraded on a regular basis and operators looking to monitor the performance of sub-contractors. Other applications include owner/drivers who can remove the module when vehicles are not in business use and vehicle rental/leasing businesses looking to gain visibility over their fleets.
- See more at: http://www.vansa2z.com/Ctrack-launches-Plug-Play-tracking-device#sthash.ydm4KOWm.dpuf